Where you stay in London is so important! After a long, exciting day in the city you need a place to relax, recharge and get ready for the next day. Where you stay needs to be refreshing and cozy, lest that jet lag catches up with you!
WWKD has scoured the internet, local guide, recommendations and magazines in search of the perfect place to rest our pretty heads. It had to be chic, yet comfortable. The location had to be perfect and the price had to be flexible. And, for heaven’s sake, we could never look like tourists. So, after hours of research, we found the perfect solution…
Meet One Fine Stay
One Fine Stay is, quite frankly, the best thing we have ever heard about. The chic company selects the best of the best apartments to rent out for your stay. Instead of a crummy hotel, American-inspired chain or skeptical bed and breakfast, you are staying in a real London apartment, just like Kate!
Why we love One Fine Stay
- Everything is chic, cozy and refreshing
- They keep Americans in mind – think big rooms, fresh appliances and spa-like bathrooms
- The prices range for the saver and the splurger
- The apartment comes with plenty of amenities, including luxury bath products AND an iPhone for local calls, GPS and calling for take-out!
One Fine Stay not for you? Use your hotel rewards points to score an American chain hotel in London!
Bigger budget? You can never go wrong with Claridges, the Lancashire or The Goring!
Latest posts by Christine (see all)
- Royally Rude: How would Kate deal with mean comments? - September 1, 2014
- LK Bennett Labor Day Sale - August 28, 2014
- The Duchess of Cambridge to visit Malta - August 22, 2014