Well, this is it folks! The last day in August, and Summer’s official end. I hope you have all had the chance to do something fun and exciting these past few months, even if it is just spending more time with friends and family. Speaking of family, let’s see what the Cambridges were up to this week…
- August 27- Puffy eyes no more! On Wednesday, Her Royal Highness Catherine, the Duchess of Cambridge was spotted in department store Harvey Nichols in the neighborhood of Knightsbridge, London. She was seen shopping at the Clarins counter and reportedly purchased their Super Restorative Total Eye Concentrate. According to the Clarins’ website, this serum aims to “…target aging where you see it first-diminishing puffiness, tightening, and giving eyes a luminous lift in just three weeks.” Georgie might be the cause of the extra baggage Kate has under her eyes, but with one look at him, I am sure all is forgiven!
- August 30- Romantic table for two? On Saturday, the Sunday Express revealed that William and Kate had a date night near their country home Anmer Hall at The King’s Head Hotel in Great Bircham. The hot couple was dressed casually with Wills in his trainers and glasses, and Kate in a black jumper, jeans, and her flowing wavy hair. The pair reportedly both had the seam bream with roasted vegetables and shared vanilla ice cream for dessert. Onlookers couldn’t help but notice how affectionate the young couple was, and how “normal” they seemed chatting with the locals. Love is in the air!
- August 28- Rain, rain, go away! On Thursday, Prince George of the Chubby Cheeks strolled hand in hand with his nanny Maria in Kensington Gardens in what appears to be
the meth suit from Breaking Badan adorable rain suit from UK company Hippychick. Their All-in-Ones are both waterproof and windproof and perfect for those days outdoors when the sun is hiding. Look at those rosy cheeks…and the blonde hair…
- August 29- Back to reality! After a couple of days in Norfolk, William and Kate returned to London on Friday evening via the Kings Cross station, and were photographed getting into a car with Lupo. Kate wore a Barbour jacket, her Mint Velvet plimsolls, a Tods bag, and a baseball cap. Prince George did not accompany them on this trip which allowed the parents time to oversee renovations and spend quality couple time together. The country home is expected to be finished this Autumn.
- August 30- New tour in the works?! The Sunday Times is reporting that a tour to China in 2015 is in development for the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge. The trip could improve British and Chinese relations and would be a memorable event for all involved. Stay tuned for more details as them become available!
- No scheduled engagements…more to be announced next week!