I hope you all had a chance to read our memorable “Keeping Up with the Cambridges: Special Prince George Edition” yesterday and re-live all of Cheeks’ highlights from his first year. He has brought so much joy into our lives, and with his 1st birthday just around the Kensington Palace corner, we can’t wait to see what is in store! Now, back to our regularly scheduled programming…
- July 15- I hate to say it but…we told you so! On Tuesday we received confirmation (even though we already knew) that the blush pink Alexander McQueen dress that Kate wore on the Australian leg of the Royal Tour was in fact a dress and not separate pieces as many had believed. Kate wore the gorgeous frock the day she tested her DJ skills, and while it does look like it could be a top and skirt, it is in fact a dress. If you’re in the mood for a splurge, the dress is available through MyTheresa.com for £1985.
- July 16- Just call her Chef Catherine! On Wednesday we learned that Kate, the Duchess of Cambridge enrolled in a two-week cooking course at the prestigious Leiths cookery school in West London. Rachel Khoo who is an English chef, writer, and TV personality joined Catherine as they chopped, stirred, and sauteed their way through classes to become even better cooks. Rachel noted that Kate was out for a few days under the weather, but took notes for Her Royal Highness so she wouldn’t miss a thing. I bet the men in her life (Wills, George, & Lupo) are all benefiting from her new culinary skills!
- July 16- They see me strolllliiin’… On Wednesday, new pictures surfaced of Prince George being pushed in his McLlaren pram by his nanny Maria and a couple of Protection Officers in London’s Hyde Park. The future King looked perfectly at ease taking in the sights and swinging one little chubby leg over the side of his stroller. He wore a navy sweater and shorts, matching navy shoes, and a white sunhat that protected his cherubic cheeks. Just another day in the life of a future King!
- July 19- Annnd he’s off! On Saturday, the moment we were all waiting for arrived when one of three official photographs of Prince George Alexander Louis of Cambridge was released ahead of his 1st birthday. The action shot shows Cheeks walking confidently with his arms held high and no help from mum or dad! The picture was taken earlier in the month when George and his parents visited the Sensational Butterflies exhibit at the National History Museum. Cheeks looks like he is having a blast exploring the exhibit in his Petite Bateau overalls and navy bodysuit. Just like his mother and her Sledges, George has his signature shoes as well in his Early Days “Alex” Pre-Walkers. Two more photographs are to be released on Tuesday that are supposedly family portraits. We can’t wait to see this beautiful family again!
Want to steal Kate’s green and white Suzannah dress style? Take a look at the wonderful options below!
- July 21- More pictures!! On Monday at 10:30 pm BST, two more pictures will be released of Prince George and his doting parents the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge in honor of his 1st birthday.
- July 22- Cheeks celebrates his 1st birthday!! On Tuesday, Prince George Aleaxnder Louis of Cambridge will turn 1 year old. What are you doing to commemorate the day? Share with us!