What Would Kate Do? has a very strict policy regarding the respect and protection of the privacy of the members of the Royal Family. You might have wondered why WWKD posts about certain aspects of Kate’s life and perhaps not others. This is not because we’re not paying attention to all the news but because we have very strong feelings about certain topics which are covered by other media outlets.
While Kate is a public persona and chose that life for herself, we still believe she is entitled to a basic level of privacy to lead her life. In addition to embarrassment and discomfort, many incidents where her privacy is invaded are dangerous and illegal. To be clear about our beliefs and policies, please refer to the following:
- We approve of: official engagements, unintrustive information provided by kind and supportive fans, highly public appearances
- We do not approve of: intrusive press, any disturbance of privacy, inappropriate means of gaining information, spying tactics, inappropriate or embarrassing photographs, etc.
This means we will never publish, share, discuss or mention any incident, photograph, story, or quote that we feel invades the privacy of a member of the Royal Family.
Please don’t hesitate to reach out to us if you have any questions about this policy.
Latest posts by Amanda (see all)
- Kate and William Expecting Royal Baby #2 - September 8, 2014
- Kate’s First Solo Tour to Malta – Just Where is Malta, Anyway? - August 11, 2014
- Kate at the Commonwealth Games – Day 2 in Glasgow - July 29, 2014