We halt the tour coverage with one of the most exciting things we’ve heard in a long time! Two of Kate’s favourite brands, Laura Mercier and Jenny Packham, have collaborated to make a replica of the Jenny Packham custom created clutch that she specially made for Kate when she attended Laura Mercier’s Our Greatest Team Rises Gala dinner at London’s Royal Albert Hall in 2012. The dress and clutch were designed in a beautiful teal colour that is identical to the teal which represents ovarian cancer.
Laura Mercier, in collaboration with Jenny, Packham, have a special edition of the clutch in the same shape and identical silk satin now available with proceeds going to benefit the Laura Mercier Ovarian Cancer Fund.
- Material break-down- silk satin and Swarvoski crystal embellishment
- Size – 8”x4”x1”
- 100% of sales will be donated to the Laura Mercier Ovarian Cancer Fund.
It’s a fabulous way to get a Jenny Packham creation for a fraction of the cost – and with all proceeds going to this worthwhile cause, it’s a win-win situation. You can get the clutch here – and act fast, we don’t expect these to last long!
Latest posts by Amanda (see all)
- Kate Inspired Picks for National Consignment Day - October 2, 2017
- The Duchess, the HG and the Never Ending Mom Guilt - September 6, 2017
- What Will Kate Wear in Germany & Poland? - July 8, 2017