She’s back, and better than ever! The Duchess of Cambridge dazzled us at three events this week as she made her first public appearances in what seemed like eons to us Kate fans. Battling Hyperemisis Gravidarum has been quite debilitating for Catherine, but we are happy to see she is on the road to recovery!
- October 21- Warm welcome! On Tuesday, the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge welcomed the President of Singapore and his wife at the Royal Garden Hotel next to Kensington Palace. The President and his wife were in London for their Official State Visit, and William and Catherine were there to represent The Queen. Both the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge greeted President Tony Keng Yam Tan, and his wife Mary Chee Bee Kiang Tan, and chatted with them about their journey and how nice it was for Kate to get out of the house. Her Royal Highness was the picture of elegance in a bespoke plaid coat dress by Alexander McQueen and a matching grey hat by Jane Taylor. Her hair was swept back in a sleek pony-tail to reveal her Annoushka pearl drop earrings. She also wore her “Empress” pendant by Mappin & Webb, her black Prada pumps, and a suede clutch by Jenny Packham. She may have been feeling under the weather, but you would never know it with that glow!
- October 21- Kate gone wild! On Tuesday evening, Catherine made her second appearance for the day at the Natural History Museum’s 50th Annual Wildlife Photography Awards. Being patron of the museum, a keen photographer, and interest in conservation efforts, this event was very important to Kate. The Duchess wowed us in a light blue Jenny Packham gown that featured three-quarter length sleeves, a high side-slit, and a gathered waist. The shoes (which are my personal favorite) were blush suede sandals from L.K Bennett with bows on the ankles. To add a little glitz and glamour to the ensemble, Kate chose a necklace and earring set by Monica Vinader. For more details on the evening, check out our full coverage here!
- October 22- Temptress in Temperley! On Wednesday evening, Kate attended a gala for her charity Action on Addiction at upscale restaurant L’anima in London. The Duchess of Cambridge has been patron since 2012 and has attended many events throughout the years. Action on Addiction works on research and rehabilitation, and this evening was put together to thank all of those involved and encourage more participation. The Duchess chose a daring black dress by Temperley with cut-outs and a nude underlay that was truly a showstopper. She wore her Jimmy Choo Cosmic heels, a beaded clutch, and diamond drop earrings that were a gift from Prince Charles. Click here for more highlights of the evening.
Want to steal Kate’s look from the Action on Addiction gala? Now you can with this great LBD repliKate!
- No scheduled engagements, check back soon!
Latest posts by Previous Contributors (see all)
- Mental Health: Sartorial Diplomacy and Female Speech - July 7, 2016
- Monthly Mental Health: How to Be a Good Listener - March 18, 2016
- Monthly Mental Health: An Introduction to Children’s Mental Health Diagnoses - February 5, 2016