It’s not easy being a mummy. Between wiping up spit and balancing a 20-pound wiggly thing on your hip, the Duchess of Cambridge managed to look effortless and wonderful. Her sartorial choices were perfect for yummy mummies looking for pacifiers and single gals looking for love, whether you live in a palace or an apartment. Here are our top 10 favorite outfits from Kate’s first year as a mum – which is your favorite? Vote below!
10. Reiss jacket, skinny cords & Aquatalia booties
9. Zara jacket, Gap shirt & Stuart Weitzman Corkswoon wedges
8. Jonathan Saunders jumper & Mint Velvet plimsolls
7. Tory Burch Paulina dress
6. ME + EM striped top & Sebago boat shoes
5. Beulah London scarf, grey sweater & Mint Velvet plimsolls
4. Ralph Lauren jacket, Zara blouse & skinny jeans
3. Custom yellow eyelet dress & Stuart Weitzman Minx wedges
2. Seraphine Maternity knot front dress
1. Jenny Packham cornflower blue polka dot dress
This article is part of our #HappyBirthdayCheeks celebration! In honor of Prince George’s first birthday, look forward to a series of articles dedicated to Kate and George, motherhood, and the Royal Baby!
Latest posts by Christine (see all)
- The Royal Family Attends Iraq and Afghanistan Memorial Service - March 9, 2017
- Shopping with Kate on Net-A-Porter - March 2, 2017
- RepliKate for a Cause: Flora Garment’s “The Kate” Embroidered Stole - November 19, 2016