I don’t know about you, but here at WWKD we are so excited about the upcoming Royal Tour of New Zealand and Australia. Kate and William are due to spend three weeks down unda on an official royal tour. To prepare for those three weeks of events, engagements, and new outfits (yay!), we looked back at the 2012 tour of Southeast Asia
While we studied the events and timeline of the 2012 tour, we also began to study the fashions and ensembles we can come to expect. Which outfits did we love and hate? Which items did we buy for ourselves? One of our favorite accessible pieces that debuted during that tour was Kate’s aqua chalcedony earrings by Azuni. The delicate aqua chalcedony drops dangle from an intricate hammered disc.
Image courtesy of Azuni
Kate loved the earrings so much, she wore them more than once during that tour and continuously since then. The dainty earrings compliment almost any outfit, skintone, and hairstyle. The earrings are described as “Old meets new with these unique, antique style stud earrings. Textured 24kt matt gold plate finish with semi precious stone drops.” As Kate demonstrated, they look as good with jeans and plimsolls as they do with a formal dress and hat!
Image courtesy of Azuni***
Enter to win a pair of aqua chalcedony drop earrings from Azuni!
- This giveaway is hosted by WWKD and Azuni and is open internationally
- We will be selecting FIVE WINNERS to receive a pair of Kate’s earrings
- To enter, use the Rafflecopter widget found below.
Please enter fairly and honestly. Any dishonest or fraudulent entries will not be counted.
Good luck and happy entering! We hope to see you back for our thorough coverage of the 2014 Royal Tour
*** This image is being used with permission of Azuni for the purpose of this promotion. This photograph cannot be used for any other purpose.
Latest posts by Christine (see all)
- William, Kate, and Harry attend the Coach Core Graduation Ceremony - October 18, 2017
- Coloring like Kate: An Interview with Johanna Basford - October 12, 2017
- All about Hyperemesis Gravidarum, and how you can help - October 11, 2017