Champagne cocktails, gym memberships, resolutions? These are just a few things that are synonymous with the new year. While we all try to better ourselves in January and the months ahead, Kate is already pretty fabulous which is why she spent this past week relaxing as a perfect mother, wife, and friend!
- December 31- Girls night out! On Tuesday, it was reported that Kate and her sister Pippa attended a friend’s party near the Middleton’s Bucklebury home on Monday. William and Kate supposedly came to town after spending Christmas at Sandringham with The Queen and other members of the royal family. Both William and George were absent from the party, but I’m sure Kate had fun gossiping with Pippa about Nico, and showing the guests the latest iphone shots of George. According to one party-goer, Kate was “…just so normal and smiley”. With a gorgeous husband and baby waiting at home, who wouldn’t be smiley?!
- December 31- A cut above the rest! On Tuesday, Kate and William were spotted popping into the local butcher shop in Chapel Row near the Middleton family home. The Bladebone Butchery has been a favorite of the family’s for many years, and shop owner Martin Fidler was even invited to the royal wedding in 2011. Just what were the lovely couple picking up? Perhaps some freshly chopped meat for William’s favorite Cottage Pie!
- January 4- Magic carpet rides?! On Saturday morning Kate, The Duchess of Cambridge, was seen shopping in a camel coat for antique rugs in Henley-on-Thames in Oxfordshire, which is not far from her family’s Berkshire home. We believe that Knights Antiques was her destination of choice due to its location and being “one of the largest suppliers of traditional hand knotted Oriental carpets & rugs in the United Kingdom” according to the website. Not only do they have a selection of carpets from all over the world, they have free delivery to anywhere in the UK. We know money savvy Kate would appreciate that!
- No events have been announced yet for January. Check back often for more updates!
Latest posts by Previous Contributors (see all)
- Mental Health: Sartorial Diplomacy and Female Speech - July 7, 2016
- Monthly Mental Health: How to Be a Good Listener - March 18, 2016
- Monthly Mental Health: An Introduction to Children’s Mental Health Diagnoses - February 5, 2016