Okay Okay, so I am the woman who cried George pictures, but we had such high hopes that they would be released by now, I swear I didn’t do it to toy with your emotions. Sigh. While we play the waiting game yet AGAIN, Prince George’s dad William has been seen out and about in Anglesey talking about his adorable son, and some interesting rumors have surfaced about the George pictures that will be worth a thousand words…
- August 12- She is putting her keen eye to good use! On Monday, The Mirror reported that instead of an official photo shoot with a well known photographer, William and Kate may opt to use photos that they themselves and family members have taken of George in the time since he has been born. A Royal Aide confirmed “One of the options they are looking at is releasing a couple of family photos they have taken themselves.” This could be a very feasible option as Kate is known to love photography and what better way to show off her skills than to photograph her best creation?
- August 14- FareWales to Anglesey! On Wednesday, The Duke of Cambridge attended The Anglesey Show in Wales which showcases livestock such as cattle and sheep, agricultural products, crafts, and clothing. William spent time touring the various features of the show, mingling with guests, and making a speech in both Welsh and English! With his RAF duties coming to an end in September, William felt it was right to support the annual show and thank the gracious people of Anglesey for welcoming him and Catherine with open arms. In his speech, The Duke said ” This island has been our first home together, and will always be an immensely special place for us both.” Kate unfortunately could not attend the event as the 3 week old Prince came first, however William noted that “She and George would have loved to have been here.” It was also revealed that William and Catherine hope to bring the “incredibly good-looking” Prince to Australia in 2014! While greeting well-wishers at the show, Prince William spoke with an elderly Australian couple and expressed his hopes that the new family would make the trip down under just as his parents Charles and Diana did when he himself was nine months old. We can’t wait to see Georgie play with the koalas!
- August 15- No rest for the weary! On Thursday, Kensington Palace confirmed that the Duchess of Cambridge’s first public appearance since giving birth will be on September 12 at the inaugural Tusk Conservation Awards. Both William and Kate are honored guests as William is a patron of the UK charity Tusk Trust, that funds African conservation projects. This is a charity that is near and dear to William’s heart and has a special meaning to them both as Africa was the place of their engagement. It will be lovely to see the new parents enjoying a night out on the town as I am sure those evenings are few and far between!
- August 19- Set your DVR! On Monday at 8 am EST, CNN will air a portion of Prince William’s Passion: New Father, New Hope in which the incredibly handsome Max Foster sits down with Prince William for the first time since becoming a dad. The full interview which focuses on Africa and William’s hope to save endangered species will air on September 15 at 10 pm EST, but we are lucky enough to get a snippet this coming Monday where he shares a few words about Prince George and what it means to be a new father.
- August 19- As I mentioned I know I am the woman who cried George pictures, but I think this really might be the week! If I am wrong, you can chop off my head…Tudor style.
Latest posts by Previous Contributors (see all)
- Mental Health: Sartorial Diplomacy and Female Speech - July 7, 2016
- Monthly Mental Health: How to Be a Good Listener - March 18, 2016
- Monthly Mental Health: An Introduction to Children’s Mental Health Diagnoses - February 5, 2016