While perhaps not a store she’s even stepped foot in (seeing as there are none in the UK), it’s not hard for us North Americans to see how Kate would no doubt fancy one of our favorite stores, Nordstrom. There is no better time to shop at Nordstrom than their #Nsale Anniversary Sale, where they mark down all kinds of great merchandise and offer it up to their store VIPs with early-access.
For this week’s Wardrobe Wednesday, I thought it would be fun to go on a virtual shopping trip with Kate and see what kind of goodies she might find at the sale.
Looking at Kate’s past fashion, jewlery and beauty choices leads us to believe that she’d have glanced at the deals on:
- Ippolita Rock Candy Mini Lollipop Earrings – Hand-faceted semiprecious stones are surrounded by glistening white diamonds in captivating drop earrings set in 18-karat gold.Hand-faceted semiprecious stones are surrounded by glistening white diamonds in captivating drop earrings
- Aquatalia by Marvin K Booties - Silvertone hardware details the side of a weatherproof bootie fashioned with an elastic inset at the side for an easier fit. The slip-resistant rubber sole offers excellent wet-weather traction, while the soft microfiber lining keeps feet dry
- J Brand ’8112′ Mid-Rise Stove Pipe Jeans – A subtly faded wash adds dimension to a pair of minimally detailed, stretch-denim jeans cut with a low rise and slim legs
- St. John Collection Leather & Milano Knit Military Jacket – 16 Regal buttons line the leather placket fronting a military-inspired jacket with a smart, fitted silhouette cut from a near-seasonless wool blend.
- butter LONDON ‘Backstage Basics’ Customizable Set – Backstage Basics contains the best of butter LONDON, including top-selling base and topcoats, Nail Foundation Flawless Basecoat and Hardwear P.D. Quick Topcoat, along with Powder Room Acetone Free Lacquer Remover, and a complimentary nail file
- Kiehl’s Since 1851 Creme de Corps – A superb allover body moisturizer is ideal for extremely dry or flaking skin. It’s enriched with the finest ingredients known to Kiehl’s to give you a rich, elegant skin texture.
I also picked up my very own pair of Frye Melissa boots – a true “riding boot” that I think Kate would most definitely approve of – and she’d especially approve of the sale price! Have you picked up any Kate-inspired deals recently? We’d love to hear!
Latest posts by Amanda (see all)
- Kate at the Commonwealth Games – Day 2 in Glasgow - July 29, 2014
- Kate at the 20th Commonwealth Games in Glasgow – Day 1 - July 28, 2014
- Kate minus the HRH – What might have been - May 16, 2014