Once we heard that Kate had safely delivered a son, we wanted to know two things: When will the new family make their debut? and what will Kate be wearing when she presents her baby boy to the world? Within 24 hours of giving birth, our wish came true! Kate stepped out of the Lindo Wing cradling her newborn son wearing a bespoke Jenny Packham dress that looked both comfortable and stylish. We may not have just given birth to the future King of England, but that doesn’t mean we can’t look just as fabulous in our own everyday lives!
- Meeting a friend for lunch? Going to a BBQ? No matter what you are doing, this polka dot dress from FredFlare is a perfect fit. Resembling a neckline and sleeves similar to Kate’s, this dress also comes with a thin belt that defines the waist, and enhances an hour-glass shape. ($44)
- Kate paired her custom dress with her favorite Pied A Terre “Imperia” wedges in cream, but you can get these equally adorable Ralph Lauren wedges from Dillard’s at a more wallet friendly price. With a fashionable petite bow and not-too-high heel, these shoes are ideal for everyday. ($49.99)
- Every woman needs great jewelry that can be worn again and again. Take a page out of Kate’s style book and copy her beloved Kiki McDonough earrings with these citrine drops from Overstock.com. The delicate tear drop shape and neutral color make for a winning combination that will match anything in your closet. ($48.99)
Latest posts by Previous Contributors (see all)
- Mental Health: Sartorial Diplomacy and Female Speech - July 7, 2016
- Monthly Mental Health: How to Be a Good Listener - March 18, 2016
- Monthly Mental Health: An Introduction to Children’s Mental Health Diagnoses - February 5, 2016