This is the wait that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends! I don’t know about you but between the heat and waiting for Kate to give birth, I’ve gone a little mad. We all had such high hopes for this week to be THE week, but it looks like Baby Cambridge is quite cozy in the womb and not ready to face the world yet. While we all should let nature take its course, we can’t wait to meet the little Prince or Princess, and we aren’t the only ones…
- July 15- On Monday, when Prince Charles and the Duchess of Cornwall were touring the seaside towns of Devon and Cornwall, they both made it known that they were hopeful that the baby would come posthaste! A local resident who had her baby in tow said to Charles ” You have got one of these coming soon” to which Charles replied “Hopefully” with a chuckle. His wife Camilla went even further to say that “We are all waiting by the telephone. We are hopeful that by the end of the week he or she will be here”. From your lips to God’s ears Camilla.
- July 17- The Queen has spoken! On Wednesday, while visiting a group of school children in Cumbria, Baby Cambridge’s great granny said that she didn’t mind whether the baby was a boy or girl, but she would like it to hurry up and arrive! Next weekend marks the annual holiday to Balmoral, Scotland where she and other members of the Royal Family will stay until the end of Summer. I am sure the Queen wants to be as close as possible when Kate goes into labor, so come on little one and greet the world!
- July 20- First time parents need all the help they can get! Christine Hill who is an antenatal teacher and has been practicing for 35 years helped the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge prepare for the birth of their first child. She says that Catherine made two visits, once by herself and once with hubby William. “She is a delightful girl-what you see is what you get” says Christine. It is so lovely to see Prince William’s support of his wife at this sensitive time and that he will be actively involved in raising their child. Baby Cambridge is lucky to have such a great team!
- July 21- They are on the move! William and Catherine’s staff have officially made the move from St. James’ Palace to Kensington Palace says Royal Central. For months they were transitioning their office between the two residences and have now settled in. William & Kate plus one are expected to move into apartment 1A in Kensington Palace when renovations are complete in the Autumn. It looks like things are progressing quite nicely!
- Bored while waiting for Baby Cambridge to arrive? Look no further! Our Royal Baby Watch page is filled with fun videos, games, and other treats to help pass the time. If taking Royal Baby Watch literally is more your style, why not stare at the doors of the Lindo Wing on this live camera feed? Here is hoping the view changes SOON!
Latest posts by Previous Contributors (see all)
- Mental Health: Sartorial Diplomacy and Female Speech - July 7, 2016
- Monthly Mental Health: How to Be a Good Listener - March 18, 2016
- Monthly Mental Health: An Introduction to Children’s Mental Health Diagnoses - February 5, 2016