Tick tock, tick tock, we are counting down the minutes on the baby clock! The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge’s bundle of joy has not yet made his or her debut, so in the meantime they have been going about their business and enjoying some peace and quiet while they still can!
Last Week Update:
- June 19- A Princess needs to be pampered! Australian magazine “WHO” captured Kate going into the Rosanno Ferretti Hair Spa in Mayfair. Typically a loyal customer of the Richard Ward Salon, Kate decided to shake things up a bit. Her mother and sister are fans of the salon so perhaps they encouraged her to give it a whirl. She looked adorable in a gray cardigan and a long white skirt, especially because it showed off her bump so well. Kate’s hair is one of her best assets and I am convinced that even if a 3 year old went haywire with the scissors, she would still look amazing!
- June 22- When the Duke is away the Duchess will play! Last Saturday was the highly anticipated society wedding of the season between Thomas van Straubenzee and Lady Melissa Percy. Both William and Harry were ushers, and even Kate’s sister Pippa was present! The Duchess planned on attending, but with only a few weeks left in her pregnancy thought it wise to sit this one out. While Harry undoubtedly was pouring shots for William and the rest of the bridal party, Kate was out shopping! She was photographed exiting an antiques store in Hungerford, England looking effortlessly chic in a clay colored trench, black skinny jeans, and black ballet flats. It doesn’t appear that she purchased anything, but sometimes browsing is just as satisfying!
- June 27- On Thursday, it was reported that the Kensington Palace renovations that have been underway for some time now will cost $1.5 million dollars. The high price tag is attributed to many structural improvements as well as asbestos removal, which is a necessity due to the many health problems that can arise from its presence. Princess Margaret’s old apartment will not be move-in ready for the new family until the Autumn. Better to be safe than sorry when there is a full house of Kings and or Queens!
- Baby Cambridge watch will still be in effect…or will it?! I am not sure which will be louder, the cries of the new baby, or my heart beating in anticipation…
Latest posts by Previous Contributors (see all)
- Mental Health: Sartorial Diplomacy and Female Speech - July 7, 2016
- Monthly Mental Health: How to Be a Good Listener - March 18, 2016
- Monthly Mental Health: An Introduction to Children’s Mental Health Diagnoses - February 5, 2016