It’s the last hurrah! Our Darling Duchess was quite busy this week as she made her final public appearances at the “Royal Princess” ship christening, and the Trooping the Color parade. With a month left to go, Kate will now take these final weeks to prepare for the birth of her and William’s “little grape“.
- June 11- Nothing like a day of shopping to soothe third trimester pregnancy woes! On Monday, Kate was seen at the London Department store Peter Jones looking ever so lovely in what one Twitter user said looked like an Isabella Oliver dress. While taking a gander at the maternity designer’s website, I eyed some dresses that I could see Kate wearing such as “The Everyday Maternity Dress“, and the “Una Summer Maternity Dress“. Which one do you think Kate would fancy?
- June 13- On Thursday, Kate attended the Princess Cruise line’s naming ceremony of their ship the “Royal Princess”. Kate was bestowed the honor of Godmother to the ship which has been a tradition for female royals for many years. The Duchess wore a daring dalmatian print coat by retailer Hobbs, a custom black hat by Lock & Co, and Episode “Angel” pumps. She accessorized with the Alexander McQueen “Wicca” clutch, and her favorite Annoushka pearl earrings. Highlights of the event included smashing a bottle of champagne, and sounding the ship’s horn during a private tour!
- June 15- Saturday marked the annual Trooping the Color ceremony which is the official celebration of Her Majesty The Queen’s birthday. The event starts with a parade where members of the Royal Family ride in horse drawn carriages, and then emerge on the balcony of Buckingham Palace. Kate was seen riding with Prince Harry and the Duchess of Cornwall wearing a bespoke baby pink Alexander McQueen coat with gorgeous pearl buttons, previously worn Jane Corbett hat, and Annouskha pearl drop earrings. Could the choice of pale pink be indicative of a little Princess? Hmmm…
- June 17- On Monday, the annual Order of the Garter ceremony will be taking place. There are currently no plans for Kate to attend, HOWEVER we are hoping for a surprise appearance. A girl can dream right?
Latest posts by Previous Contributors (see all)
- Mental Health: Sartorial Diplomacy and Female Speech - July 7, 2016
- Monthly Mental Health: How to Be a Good Listener - March 18, 2016
- Monthly Mental Health: An Introduction to Children’s Mental Health Diagnoses - February 5, 2016