We were so excited to see Kate out and about in Chelsea last week, and even more ecstatic to see her rocking a relaxed glamour look. Her outfit was so casual chic, from her jacket to her cuffed jeans to her Mint Velvet plimsolls. Mint Velvet is a fabulous new brand based in the UK, and their styles are so cute it’s no surprise that Kate loves them.
Mint Velvet was created in 2009, when three fashionistas joined forces to create a brand that was stylish and lifestyle-friendly, so women could be sexy, confident, and realistic in their fashion choices. Their ethos of “relaxed glamour” goes into every piece they create, from the shift dresses to the gladiator sandals. Everyone has a place in the Mint Velvet store, from the girl who lives in ballet flats to the woman who lives in a biker jacket.
Are you in love yet? Get this – Liz, Lisa and Jane came up with the name for Mint Velvet while drinking tea! The ladies loved the freshness of mint tea and the supple texture of velvet. They believed the fresh, rich name would reflect their business – and it does.
So Kate, tea, and great style – what more could you love? Well, Mint Velvet is a passionate supporter of Wellbeing of Women, a charity that is pioneering to improve reproductive and gynecological health through research, training and education. Their charity work supports their ideals to “empower women with confidence.”
We love Mint Velvet. We are absolutely smitten with their style, their brand and their business. We love them SO much that we want you to love them too! So we are giving away a £100 gift voucher.
WWKD & Mint Velvet’s Relaxed Glamour Contest
Enter to win £100 to spend at Mint Velvet!
What will you buy? Your own plimsolls? A repli-Kate outfit?
How to enter:
- Follow @MintVelvet on Twitter (a MUST do!)
- Tweet about the giveaway
- Show us your favorite Mint Velvet styles! You can either pin your favorite Mint Velvet item OR show and tell us how you would style your plimsolls on Facebook. (You MUST do at least one!)
The contest is open to anyone with a UK or Ireland mailing address! Enter by May 29, 2013 to win!
Latest posts by Christine (see all)
- The Duchess of Cambridge attends the 2014 Wildlife Photography Awards - October 21, 2014
- The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge welcome President on Singapore State Visit - October 21, 2014
- The Tangle Teezer – Does she, or doesn’t she? - October 20, 2014