The Duchess of Cambridge has been busy this week, and there is no rest for the weary! With a NUMBER of engagements coming up, Kate in a busy bee!
- On Thursday, Kate was reportedly seen shopping for baby clothes in Kensington with mum Carole. We can’t wait to see the adorable onesies that Baby Cambridge will be wearing!
- Thursday evening, it was announced that Kate was taking on three new patronages. The announcement was long awaited and did not disappoint! The Duchess will now support The Natural History Museum, Place2Be, and SportsAid.
- Friday, Kate was spotted taking Lupo for a walk in the Italian Gardens at Kensington. She looked happy, but no one was more pleased than Lupo!
- Today, the Duchess is attending the National Review of the Queen’s Scout Parade, followed by the National Scouts Service at St. George’s Chapel. More to come on that as the day goes on!
- April 23 – The Duchess of Cambridge will visit The Willow Primary School in Manchester to launch a new counseling program. She will be representing both Action on Addiction and Place2Be.
- April 24 – Kate will visit the National Portrait Gallery, where her very own portrait is displayed, to celebrate the work of The Art Room.
- April 26 – William, Catherine and Harry will visit the Warner Bros Studios in Leavesden, touring the facilities and hosting a meeting for their Charities Forum in the Great Room – a set used in the Harry Potter films!
Latest posts by Christine (see all)
- Get Kate’s Classic Christening Look! – July 5, 2015
- Princess Charlotte Elizabeth Diana is christened at St. Mary Magdalene Church in Sandringham – July 5, 2015
- All About Princess Charlotte’s Christening – July 3, 2015